YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – Columbiana County Recorder Theresa Bosel now says she will accept a plea deal in a traffic death case.
Bosel was charged with a misdemeanor vehicular manslaughter charge in the 2019 death of a man from California. The accident happened on Western Reserve Road.
This story’s headline has been corrected to show the plea deal hasn’t been finalized yet but is expected to be accepted. We regret the error.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Sen. Sherrod Brown announces new partnership with My Brother’s Keeper
- Trustees of Conneaut Lake Park considering sale to private owner
- HIGHLIGHTS: West Branch survives late McDonald rally to top the Blue Devils
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- ODOT preps for winter storm, watching rain/ice transition