YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – Columbiana County Recorder Theresa Bosel now says she will accept a plea deal in a traffic death case.
Bosel was charged with a misdemeanor vehicular manslaughter charge in the 2019 death of a man from California. The accident happened on Western Reserve Road.
This story’s headline has been corrected to show the plea deal hasn’t been finalized yet but is expected to be accepted. We regret the error.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Watch: Thief on motorcycle rips necklace off woman in middle of Manhattan crosswalk
- FEMA begins accepting applications for COVID-19 funeral assistance
- Biden Republicans? Some in GOP open to president’s agenda
- Marshals looking for fugitive accused of being involved in selling heroin, cocaine
- White House issuing reports on states’ infrastructure needs