LORDSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – A cement truck went off the road and rolled into a ditch in Lordstown.
The accident happened about 5:25 p.m. Wednesday on Route 45 in front of the construction site for the LG Chem battery plant.
No injuries were reported, and there are no road closures at this time.
Crews are working to remove the truck from the ditch.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Browns activate guard Chris Hubbard from COVID-19 reserve list
- Southern Park Mall preparing for Black Friday shoppers with safety measures in place
- Highway Patrol: Driver facing charges after 3-vehicle crash in Hubbard Twp.
- Pa. Gov. vetoes bills on firearms during emergency, gas drilling
- Actor Ed O’Neill joins Mahoning County Public Health for COVID-19 PSA