CAMPBELL, Ohio (WKBN) — A fire in a McCartney Road laundromat has damaged several dryers and filled the building with smoke.

Crews were called about 12:10 p.m. to the 600 block of McCartney Road to Washing Well Laundry for a report of a fire.

A fire department spokesman said clothes in a dryer ignited, setting that dryer on fire and a couple of others. 

Burnt dryer at laundromat in Campbell, Ohio
Courtesy: Campbell fire fighters local 2998

No one was injured. A damage estimate is not available.