LISBON, Ohio (WKBN) – The former owner of a drug rehabilitation center who was convicted of fraud was sentenced Tuesday on drug charges.
Ryan Sheridan will serve a two-year sentence on a drug possession conviction following an October 2017 raid at his home in Leetonia.
Prosecutors say anabolic steroids were recovered in the raid.
Sheridan is already serving seven years and six months after being convicted of Medicaid fraud surrounding the former Braking Point Recovery Center in Austintown.
Both sentences will be served concurrently.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- More buildings evacuated in South Florida one month after Surfside condo collapse
- Some parents scheming ways to get ineligible children vaccinated
- Wearing a mask in Northeast Ohio? CDC map shows which counties have highest COVID transmission rates
- Simple step can thwart top phone hackers
- Restaurant weaves Japanese tradition and French culture for a delectable eating experience