LISBON, Ohio (WKBN) – The former owner of a drug rehabilitation center who was convicted of fraud was sentenced Tuesday on drug charges.
Ryan Sheridan will serve a two-year sentence on a drug possession conviction following an October 2017 raid at his home in Leetonia.
Prosecutors say anabolic steroids were recovered in the raid.
Sheridan is already serving seven years and six months after being convicted of Medicaid fraud surrounding the former Braking Point Recovery Center in Austintown.
Both sentences will be served concurrently.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Yellen says Trump administration ‘decimated’ financial oversight
- ‘QAnon Shaman’ released from prison, transferred to halfway house
- Progressives urge Biden to use executive powers to advance their agenda
- Kirby: White House working to gain access to detained Wall Street Journal reporter
- US condemns Russia’s detention of Wall Street Journal reporter