LISBON, Ohio (WKBN) – The former owner of a drug rehabilitation center who was convicted of fraud was sentenced Tuesday on drug charges.
Ryan Sheridan will serve a two-year sentence on a drug possession conviction following an October 2017 raid at his home in Leetonia.
Prosecutors say anabolic steroids were recovered in the raid.
Sheridan is already serving seven years and six months after being convicted of Medicaid fraud surrounding the former Braking Point Recovery Center in Austintown.
Both sentences will be served concurrently.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Columbus council members critical of police department helicopter’s ‘joyride’; CPD responds
- Penguins jump into 2nd in East with win over Sabres
- Ursuline softball improves to 11-0 following their win at Firestone over Berkshire
- New basketball group begins season at Youngstown YMCA
- Rebels use a sister act to cage the Tigers