LISBON, Ohio (WKBN) – The former owner of a drug rehabilitation center who was convicted of fraud was sentenced Tuesday on drug charges.
Ryan Sheridan will serve a two-year sentence on a drug possession conviction following an October 2017 raid at his home in Leetonia.
Prosecutors say anabolic steroids were recovered in the raid.
Sheridan is already serving seven years and six months after being convicted of Medicaid fraud surrounding the former Braking Point Recovery Center in Austintown.
Both sentences will be served concurrently.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Woman taken to hospital after house fire in Trumbull County
- Officials confirm Alec Baldwin discharged prop gun on movie set, victims identified
- CDC panel backs expanded booster rollout: Here’s what comes next
- Alabama executes Willie B. Smith, intellectually disabled Black man, for 1991 murder
- Keenum, 3rd-string back Johnson lead Browns past Broncos