Austintown family, pet safe after fire broke out in their home

Local News

Both Austintown and Canfield fire departments responded

AUSTINTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – An Austintown family is displaced after a fire broke out in their home.

Crews were called to this home on White Beech Lane around 4 a.m.

Both Austintown and Canfield fire departments responded.

Austintown Fire Chief says the first started in the fireplace then dropped into the basement causing a lot of damage.

The two people inside the home and a pet made it out safely.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending on WKBN.com