YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – Five local woman-owned businesses are competing for a $5,000 grant through the Youngstown Business Incubator.
The grant funding is part of the Women in Entrepreneurship Accelerator Program (WE).
The owners will pitch their ideas to a panel of business professionals, and the chosen enterprise will receive the grant.
The following five individuals will be competing for the upcoming grant Aug. 4:
- Monique Davis – Beloved Guardians Home Health Care
- TaNeka Hogan – The Doll Akademy Beauty School
- Jeanne Ballard – Driven by Faith
- Latrece Jackson – Sensational Sustenance Eatery
- Felecia Williams – It’s All Personal Laundry Service
The WE program helps female-owned businesses throughout the Mahoning Valley bring their business ideas to market.