NILES, Ohio (WKBN) – Niles police are investigating a three-car crash that happened Monday on Route 422 near the Eastwood Mall.
Officers say a 68-year-old woman was pulling out of Farmer’s National Bank when she clipped two vehicles heading east on Route 422.
Police say the woman ended up stopping west of the accident near the intersection by Best Buy.
The woman suffered minor injuries but didn’t go to the hospital.
No one else was hurt in the crash.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- HIGHLIGHTS: YSU’s Bohannon, Covington hit milestones in win over UIC
- Mexico has $1 million for ‘Dreamers’ in the U.S.
- Two Ohio men, including one from Columbus, charged in Capitol riots, one accused of stealing coat rack
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game