LISBON, Ohio (WKBN) – The criminal case against one of the candidates running for Columbiana County Prosecutor will be returning to court later this year, now that a visiting judge has been assigned to hear it.
Assistant Prosecutor John Gamble, who’s looking to succeed his old boss Bob Herron, is facing four counts of “complicity” for using photos of local police officers in some of his campaign ads.
Gamble has said he did nothing wrong.
Retired Stark County Judge David Stucki has been appointed to handle the case.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Crews battle massive fire at Malvern factory
- Louisville police chief declares state of emergency for department ahead of Breonna Taylor case update
- Outlook not improving for beleaguered US movie theaters
- Nearly 100,000 businesses have permanently closed since March; Yelp says these are hardest hit shops
- Travel advisory lowered for Mexico but border restrictions remain