CANFIELD, Ohio (WKBN) – President Trump’s daughter and advisor Ivanka Trump will be stopping in the Valley this weekend.
She will be at the Mahoning County Career & Technical Center on Palmyra Road in Canfield on Saturday.
Doors open at 10:30 a.m. and the event starts at noon.
You can register for up to two tickets to attend on a first come, first served basis.
The event follows Donald Trump Jr.’s campaign stop in Youngstown at the Maronite Center on Monday.
Congressman Tim Ryan, D-13th District, tweeted about the event calling it part of a “super spreader tour.”
Pittsburgh media is reporting that President Trump will be in Butler County Saturday evening for an outdoor event.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Browns activate guard Chris Hubbard from COVID-19 reserve list
- Southern Park Mall preparing for Black Friday shoppers with safety measures in place
- Highway Patrol: Driver facing charges after 3-vehicle crash in Hubbard Twp.
- Pa. Gov. vetoes bills on firearms during emergency, gas drilling
- Actor Ed O’Neill joins Mahoning County Public Health for COVID-19 PSA