ALLIANCE, Ohio (WKBN) – Dr. Jill Biden was in Alliance Wednesday campaigning for her husband.
She talked about Tuesday’s debate, saying Joe Biden was “calm and steady” and offered American families a plan.
She said the country really got a chance to see the difference between the two candidates during the debate.
Watch the full interview as Dr. Biden talks about her husband’s plan to create jobs and his stances on law enforcement, education and health care.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Virginia lawmakers vote to legalize marijuana in 2024
- Man killed, woman injured in Ohio movie theatre parking lot
- The Latest: All UK children to get free COVID-19 test kits
- Watch: WKBN’s Dee Crawford sits down with local civil rights activist Dr. Ron Daniels
- Biden hails House passage of $1.9T virus bill, now to Senate