MALVERN, Ohio (WJW) – Fire crews are working to get a large fire under control at AAM Metal Forming/Colfor Manufacturing.
The factory is on Alliance Rd. NW in Malvern.
The fire broke out sometime early Tuesday morning.
The Carroll County Sheriff’s Office tells FOX 8 they have not had any reports of injuries.
There is no word on what caused the fire.
Due to concern about the smoke, Brown Local Schools has cancelled classes for the day.
The district says the schools also have no water pressure.
AAM is headquartered in Detroit and employs more than 21,000 people around the world.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Trumbull County businessman pleads guilty to prostitution-related charge
- LIVE: President Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, speaking in Canfield
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- ‘Obamacare’ sign-ups begin as millions more are uninsured
- As Trump faces uncertain future, so do his signature rallies