WHEELERSBURG, OH (WOWK) — A COVID-19 outbreak has occurred at Best Care Nursing and Rehabilitation in Wheelersburg.
The Scioto County Health Department says the outbreak involves staff and residents.
No other information is being provided due to privacy regulations.
If you have questions or concerns about residents, please contact Best Care at 1-888-508-9774.
More headlines from WKBN.com
- Stanley A. Helman, Warren, Ohio
- Progressive Field moving away from paper tickets for Indians’ 2021 season
- Texas governor issues Disaster Declaration for 29 counties ahead of Tropical Storm Beta
- Arthur H. Williams, Youngstown, Ohio
- Ellen DeGeneres makes on-air apology, vows a ‘new chapter’