WHEELERSBURG, OH (WOWK) — A COVID-19 outbreak has occurred at Best Care Nursing and Rehabilitation in Wheelersburg.
The Scioto County Health Department says the outbreak involves staff and residents.
No other information is being provided due to privacy regulations.
If you have questions or concerns about residents, please contact Best Care at 1-888-508-9774.
More headlines from WKBN.com
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- 12-year-old boy accepted to Georgia Tech; hopes to become aerospace engineer
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- Not as cold as you head out Friday morning
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video