STRUTHERS, Ohio (WKBN) – City officials in Struthers announced Wednesday that City Hall is closing to in-person services beginning Nov. 5.
Municipal Court, however, will remain open and operating.
The closure is “precautionary” as COVID-19 cases continue to rise, according to Mayor Catherine Cercone Miller.
Employees will be working remotely and the phones will be answered.
The building will be closed for the rest of the month. Cercone Miller said she will reevaluate in December.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Pennsylvania hospital beds filling up amid virus surge
- WATCH: Tracking weekend rain and snow chances
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- 12-year-old boy accepted to Georgia Tech; hopes to become aerospace engineer
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas