(WKBN) – The Pennsylvania Department of Health said over the weekend, there were 4,080 new COVID-19 cases and 5 more deaths since Friday’s report.
This brings the statewide total to 1,237,956 cases and 27,903 deaths attributed to COVID-19. County-specific information and a statewide map are available on the COVID-19 Data Dashboard.
There are 754 individuals hospitalized with COVID-19. Of that number, 185 patients are in the intensive care unit with COVID-19. More data is available here.
The trend in the 14-day moving average number of hospitalized patients continues to increase again. The full 14-day moving average since the start of the pandemic can be found here.
Statewide percent positivity for the week of July 30 to August 5 stood at 5.4%.
Federal data representing all 67 counties:
- According to the CDC, as of Sunday, Aug. 8, Pennsylvania ranks 5th among all 50 states for total doses administered.
- According to the CDC, as of Sunday, Aug. 8, 63.8% of Pennsylvanians age 18 and older are fully vaccinated.
Statewide data representing the 66 counties within the Department of Health’s vaccine jurisdiction:
- Pennsylvania’s vaccine dashboard was updated on Friday, July 9 to more accurately reflect the number of people who are partially and fully vaccinated in each county outside of Philadelphia, along with demographics of those receiving vaccine. For state-to-state comparisons, refer to the CDC vaccine data tracker.
- Vaccine providers have administered 11,771,356 total vaccine doses as of Monday, Aug. 9.
- 5,769,461 people are fully vaccinated; with 45,251 vaccinations administered yesterday and a seven-day moving average of more than 13,900 people per day receiving vaccinations.
Approximately 29,520 of total cases have been among health care workers.