COLUMBUS (WCMH) — Nineteen states are on Ohio’s updated travel advisory list, released Wednesday.
The travel advisory advises people not to travel to those states, or if they do, to quarantine for 14 days after returning.
States are listed if they show a positivity rate for COVID-19 of 15 percent or higher. That rate is at 18 percent in Ohio.
Last week’s advisory also included 19 states.
This week’s travel advisory list and the positivity rate for each state:
Along with the advisory, Ohio is reporting that Mississippi and Wyoming have had reporting irregularities with the total number of tests performed over the last week, meaning the state was not able to calculate an accurate positivity rate.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Leetonia man accused of threatening governor, court employees
- How much do tickets to Super Bowl LV in Tampa cost right now?
- NFC Matchups: Where else to start but Brady and Rodgers?
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion
- 1 dead, 2 critical after bus bound for Grand Canyon rolls over