(WKBN) – The following are the latest COVID-19 numbers from Mahoning, Trumbull and Columbiana counties in Ohio and Mercer and Lawrence counties in Pennsylvania:
- 70 new cases since Friday (2,411 confirmed total cases)
- 3 new deaths since Friday (253 deaths total deaths)
- 12 new hospitalizations since Monday (410 total hospitalizations)
The above data is from the Mahoning County Public Health Department. The information was last reported on Monday.
The above data includes numbers from the City of Youngstown, which is also listed separately below:
City of Youngstown
- 18 new cases since Monday (680 total cases)
- 0 new deaths since Monday (40 total deaths)
- 95 total hospitalizations (2 new hospitalizations since Monday)
The above data was reported by the City of Youngstown on Tuesday afternoon.
- 15 new cases since Tuesday (1,465 confirmed total cases)
- 0 new deaths since Tuesday (102 total deaths)
- 254 hospitalizations (0 new hospitalizations since Tuesday)
The above data is from the Trumbull County Combined Health District. The information was last reported Wednesday afternoon.
- 64 new cases this week (1,578 confirmed total cases),
- 0 new deaths (60 total deaths)
The above data is from the Columbiana County Health District. The information was last reported Friday.
- 17 new cases since Tuesday (376 total cases)
- No new deaths since Monday (9 total deaths)
- 6 new cases since Tuesday (359 total cases)
- No new deaths since Monday (12 deaths)
The above data is from the Pennsylvania Department of Health. The information was last reported Wednesday afternoon.
View the graphs below for weekly and monthly trends of COVID-19 in Columbiana, Mahoning, Trumbull and Mercer counties, as of July 31: