PITTSBURGH (AP) – Federal agents searched a nursing home near Pittsburgh that had the worst coronavirus outbreak of any in Pennsylvania and was already being investigated by the state on suspicion of criminal neglect.
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported that U.S. Attorney Scott Brady said in a written statement that agents were at the Brighton Rehabilitation and Wellness Center in Beaver County, as well as at the Mount Lebanon Rehabilitation and Wellness Center in Allegheny County.
Meanwhile, Temple University announced Thursday that the majority of classes will shift online through the end of the fall semester amid rising numbers of coronavirus cases among students.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Anita Douglas Houston, Hubbard, Ohio
- Limited number of fans to be allowed at men’s, women’s Big Ten basketball tournaments
- Dozens of newly released migrants test positive for virus; ‘Hundreds’ of border agents are South Texas-bound
- Jeffrey S. McCollum, Youngstown, Ohio
- Sally Jean Reeder Tomasic, Youngstown, Ohio