BOARDMAN, Ohio (WKBN) – If you’ve shopped in Boardman, you might have noticed tents outside Michael Alberini’s Restaurant.
The manager said Tuesday that the tent went up last Sunday for outside dining to help with social distancing.
Right now, there is no set day when their outdoor dining will begin, but we are told that the plan is to launch later this week.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Patricia A. Barnett, Warren, Ohio
- Youngstown Schools staff keeps pressing on as any challenges arise with remote learning
- Group of Republicans hold rally against Trump in Youngstown
- Betty L. Blahut, Greenville, PA
- Protests break out in Louisville, more expected across the country after Breonna Taylor case announcement