AUSTINTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – If you have an in-person hearing scheduled in Mahoning County Court #4 in Austintown, you’ll have to wait. The court is temporarily closed until Dec. 1.
Court administrators said the closing was implemented out of an “abundance of caution and as a safety precaution for staff.”
Sources tell WKBN First News that some security staff have test posted for COVID-19.
Anyone with an in-person hearing scheduled during this time will be rescheduled and a notice of the new date and time will be issued.
Time sensitive pleas that must be filed within the closure time can be filed Wednesday, Dec. 2.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Multiple fire crews called to house in Lake Milton
- For 1st Black Pentagon chief, racism challenge is personal
- Highlights: YSU men fall at the buzzer to UIC; Penguins drop 4th straight
- Watch: Beck beats the buzzer! Ursuline shocks East in OT thriller
- Boardman basketball coach sees progress in win over West Branch