Trumbull Regional Medical Center has been serving the health care needs of the Mahoning Valley for over 112 years, with the top priority since inception being patient safety. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic Trumbull Regional has launched the “Safe & Ready” program. As part of this program, Trumbull is taking additional, precautions to ensure patients can receive high-quality, compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment—with confidence and without fear.
We have collaborated with our team of highly skilled physicians and developed protocols based on the latest clinical evidence to ensure the safety of patients, employees and providers alike.
Trumbull is adhering to a rigorous five-point standard ensuring patient safety. This standard includes:
- A strict screening process in place for scheduling all surgeries, procedures and office visits.
- All COVID-19 related care is taking place in isolated areas on dedicated floors, away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital and all EVS staff have had special training in it.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is in place. Everyone in the facility must wear a mask.
- Additional hand hygiene stations have been strategically placed throughout the facility.
Our Emergency Care Center continues to be a safe place to treat all patients, whether COVID-19 related or not.
The health care needs of the community haven’t stopped and it’s important that people continue to seek the necessary medical care and not put things off due to fear. It could be the difference between life and death.
Our clinics and emergency room are open and remain ready to care for patients. Coronavirus has presented new challenges, but Trumbull remains dedicated and prepared to meet all the health care needs of the community – in a safe, secure setting.
For more information on Trumbull Regional Medical Center’s Safe & Ready program visit trumbullregional.org.
Learn more about Trumbull Regional Medical Center on their website.
View more from Trumbull Regional Medical Center on WKBN.com.