Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital and Austintown Rehabilitation Services, A Service of Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital, offers a multitude of convenient and accessible outpatient therapy services, with helping each patient achieve his or her optimal level being the primary focus.
Our Therapy Services include:
- Adult and Pediatric Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Industrial Rehabilitation
- Lymphedema Treatment
- Pre-employment Testing
- Sports Medicine
- Work Simulation and Conditioning
- Driving Evaluations
- Swallowing Dysfunction
Our therapists work one-on-one with each patient to develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve their goals. It is vital for a successful recovery that patients follow their prescribed therapy regimen in its entirety. The therapy plan focuses on building up function and mobility and each day that a patient decreases physical activity results in loss of muscular strength.
Hillside’s number one priority is always patient safety. As part of its “Safe & Ready” program Hillside is taking additional precautions to ensure patients can receive high-quality, compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment—without fear of infection. Strict standards have been put in place, including:
- Screening all patients by phone using the CDC COVID-19 questionnaire before their appointment to ensure it is safe for them to enter the building.
- All therapy is done one-on-one with proper social distancing procedures.
- Masks must always be worn by therapists and adult patients (pediatrics depending on child age and tolerance).
- No visitors except for one adult for pediatrics.
- Equipment is thoroughly cleaned before and after a patient uses it. We also have an increased frequency of overall stringent facility cleaning.
Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital and Austintown Rehabilitation Services remain Safe & Ready to care for you and your family. For more information on outpatient therapy services, visit hillsiderehabhospital.org.
For more information, learn more about Hillside Rehabilitation Hosptial on their website.
View more Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital stories on WKBN.com.