The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, July 1, to Sunday, July 7, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
1. Avicii, “Wake Me Up” (Avicii Music AB)
2. Krewella, “Live for the Night” (Columbia Records)
3. Lorde, “Royals” (Lava Music/Republic Records)
4. Martin Garrix, “Animals — Original Mix” (Spinnin’ Records)
5. Lorde, “Tennis Court” (Lava Music/Republic Records)
6. Atmosphere, “Bob Seger” (Rhymesayers)
7. Robin Thicke, “Blurred Lines” (Star Trak, LLC)
8. Lee Greenwood, “God Bless the U.S.A.” (Capitol Nashville)
9. Robin Thicke, “Give It 2 U” (Star Trak, LLC)
10. Smallpools, “Dreaming” (RCA Records)
1. John Newman, “Love Me Again” (Universal Island Records)
2. Arctic Monkeys, “Do I Wanna Know?” (Domino Recording Co.)
3. Fat Freddy’s Drop, “Blackbird” (The Drop Ltd)
4. Gabz, “Lighters (The One)” (Sony Music UK)
5. Pharrell Williams, “Happy” (Back Lot Music)
6. MKTO, “Classic” (Columbia/M2V)
7. The Yogscast, “Best Friends (From Now On)” (Yogscast Studios)
8. Gustavo Santaolalla, “The Last of Us” (Masterworks)
9. Pharrell Williams, “Despicable Me” (Back Lot Music)
10. Teleman, “Stream Train Girl” (Encona Records)
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Police in Warren are investigating an armed robbery that happened at the corner of Vine Avenue and Atlantic Street on Sunday night.
Friends and family of Dr. Steven Frank held a fundraiser to raise money for treatment needed to fight renal cancer.
A Columbiana County Sheriff's deputy is a week and a half away from dropping off Christmas toys at Akron Children's hospital, but so far there is not one toy in the donation boxes.
The Youngstown Fire Department fought three house fires early Sunday morning.
Winter Weather Advisories are in effect through Monday morning. Light freezing rain or freezing drizzle is possible overnight Sunday into Monday.
Hakeem Henderson is facing two counts of aggravated murder of Adam Christian and Raymond Hayes in November 2011.
The concert at Powers Auditorium on Sunday afternoon included more than 350 young musicians and singers.
UAW Local 1112 held its annual Children's Christmas party on Sunday.
Over 100 families enjoyed the Santaland Brunch on Sunday at Vernon's Café, which raises money to help the Niles Community Service Food Bank.
St. Stanislaus Church held a special mass on Sunday to mark the 72nd anniversary of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
An East Liverpool police officer preparing to tow an illegally licensed vehicle Friday found something more than he expected: a box of holiday-themed crack cocaine.
Christmas officially kicked off Saturday in the city of Youngstown.
A new burger was crowned "king" of the Mahoning Valley Saturday.
A fashion show was held in Warren Saturday to help children who are living in a shelter.
Habitat for Humanity of Mahoning County dedicated its 39th house on Saturday. It's been a long journey to get to this day, including the cleanup after vandals and thieves threatened the project.
Eastern Gateway Community College in Youngstown held an open house Saturday. The event is just one of many the school will be hosting to attract more students.