The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, June 3, to Sunday, June 9, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
1. Lorde, “Royals” (Lava Music/Republic Records)
2. Major Lazer feat. Bruno Mars, Tyga and Mystic, “Bubble Butt” (Mad Decent/Secretly Canadian)
3. Robin Thicke, “Blurred Lines” (Star Trak LLC)
4. Miley Cyrus, “We Can’t Stop” (RCA Records)
5. Wale, “Bad” (Atlantic Records)
6. Capital Cities, “Farrah Fawcett Hair” (Capitol Records)
7. Cassadee Pope, “Wasting All These Tears” (Universal Republic Nashville)
8. Small Pools, “Dreaming” (RCA Records)
9. J. Cole, “Crooked Smile” (Columbia Records)
10. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, “Better Days” (Community Music/Vagrant Records)
1. White Lies, “Getting Even” (Polydor Ltd. (UK))
2. Major Lazer feat. Bruno Mars, Tyga and Mystic, “Bubble Butt” (AKA UK)
3. Baz Luhrmann, “Everybody’s Free (to Wear Sunscreen)” (Capitol Records)
4. Robin Thicke, “Blurred Lines” (Star Trak LLC)
5. David Lynch and Lykke Li, “I’m Waiting Here” (Awal Digital Ltd.)
6. Jon Hopkins, “Open Eye Signal” (Domino Recording Co.)
7. Disclosure, “Help Me Lose My Mind” (Universal Island Records)
8. Dominik Hauser, “The Rains of Castamere” (Dominik Hauser)
9. Boards of Canada, “Reach for the Dead” (Warp Records)
10. Queens of the Stone Age, “Smooth Sailing” (Matador)
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
The Pittsburgh Pirates made an off-season stop in the valley. The Care-A-Van met with fans and students to talk about bullying.
A business fire shut down a section of Route 422 in Pennsylvania Wednesday evening.
Very cold air will move into the area Thursday with high temperatures about 20 degrees colder than normal.
A Youngstown women's spiritual group held its annual Christmas celebration Wednesday.
Could the Affordable Care Act place a financial hardship on the men and women now risking their lives to keep us safe from fire?
Local clergy support Time magazine's choice in naming Pope Francis as its Person of the Year.
A group of Hubbard High School students spent the day Wednesday doing art projects with kids with developmental disabilities.
Local non-profits are teaming up with the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport this week.
The ringing of the Salvation Army bell for the Red Kettle Campaign is a familiar sound November through December, but this year donors are slow to answer the call.
Two people were injured after a vehicle went off the road on Route 11 in Trumbull County.
A man accused of killing his girlfriend more than twenty years ago and found to be insane at the time of the murder is going to be re-evaluated.
A special religious event was held at Cardinal Mooney High School on Wednesday.
Scofflaws who run red lights in Pittsburgh will soon run the risk of being caught on camera.
A teenager has been charged in connection to an armed robbery and shooting outside of a beverage store in Warren.
One person was killed after crashing into a light pole in Youngstown.
A Boardman firefighter was treated for an injured ankle after battling a house fire Tuesday night.